FREEPORT – FHN Memorial Hospital will offer adult-only flu shot clinics this month at the following times, dates, and locations:
• 2-4 p.m. Friday at State Bank, 1718 S. Dirck Drive, Freeport.
• 10 a.m. to noon Oct. 22 at Bethel United Methodist Church, 217 S. Hickory St., Shannon.
• 9 a.m. to noon Oct. 23 at Carroll County Senior Center, 17612 Benton St., Mount Carroll.
• 10:30-11:30 a.m. Oct. 24 at Liberty Village Estates, 2140 Navajo Drive, Freeport.
• 1-3 p.m. at Sullivan’s Foods, 201 Dodds Drive, Lena, and from 4 to 6 p.m. at Sullivans Foods, 103 W. North Ave., Stockton, both on Oct. 25.
• 8:30-10:30 a.m. Oct. 27 at Faith United Methodist Church, 1440 S. Walnut St., Freeport.
• 9 -11 a.m. Oct. 29 at Oakley Courts, 3117 Kunkle Blvd., Freeport.
The Oct. 24 clinic will feature free blood pressure screenings.
The flu shot cost at each clinic is $28 for a quadrivalent shot for adults under 65, and $62 for a high dose for adults 65 and older. Cash or checks can be made payable to FHN.
People over 65 covered by Medicare Part B will have no out-of-pocket expense, and must present their Medicare card. People covered by a Medicare HMO accepted by FHN also will have no out-of-pocket expense; they must present a Medicare HMO card.
No other insurance coverage will be able to be processed. No Medicaid cards can be accepted.
Clinics are based on the availability of vaccine; call 815-599-7437 for more information.