LANARK – Get the baskets ready – farmers’ markets are about to open again across Carroll County.
Market cities, times, days, months open, addresses, and contact information are:
• Lanark: 3 to 6 p.m. Tuesdays, May through October, at the corner of Broad and Locust streets (101 N. Broad St.), 815-275-4395 or on Facebook.
• Milledgeville: 3 to 6 op.m. Wednesdays from May through October at the intersection of state Route 40 and Polo Road, 815-266-1345 or Facebook.
• Mount Carroll: 8 a.m. to noon Saturdays, May through October at 116 E. Market St., email Yumcake@angelfoodltd.com for more information.
• Shannon: 3 to 7 p.m. Fridays from June through October on the north side of Main Street, 815-864-2194.
• Savanna: 3 to 6 p.m. Thursdays at Shivers’ Ice Cream pavilion, 708 Main St., 815-266-1345 or Facebook.